As our clinics plan to reopen on May 11th, we are taking extra steps to keep our patients, visitors and staff safe. We continue to follow all CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines including:
- Screening all patients at the time of scheduling and when arriving at our clinics.
- Requiring all patients and visitors to wear masks to their appointment. If you have your own mask, you’re encouraged to bring it. Our team will also be wearing masks.
- Using social distancing techniques in waiting areas and other parts of the clinics.
- Providing additional cleaning to exam rooms, waiting rooms, and other areas with the appropriate disinfecting products.
- Asking visitors and/or drivers accompanying patients to wait in their car or return to the clinic to pick patients up. Exceptions will be accommodated, if deemed necessary.