We are taking extra steps to keep our patients, visitors and staff safe. We continue to follow all CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines including:
- Screening all patients at the time of scheduling and when arriving at our clinics.
- Requiring all patients and visitors to wear masks to their appointment. If you have your own mask, you’re encouraged to bring it. Our team will also be wearing masks.
- Using social distancing techniques in waiting areas and other parts of the clinics.
- Providing additional cleaning to exam rooms, waiting rooms, and other areas with the appropriate disinfecting products.
- Asking visitors and/or drivers accompanying patients to wait in their car or return to the clinic to pick patients up. Exceptions will be accommodated, if deemed necessary.